CPR Slogan “A Collaborative Journey“
Children and families live in a safe and healthy environment, effectively coping with adverse experiences
To instill hope and build resiliency in children, families and communities through establishing trauma-informed, sustainable approaches, where access to resources and shared learning are vital for healthy interdependence.
Our Strategic Goals
1. Identify strategic collective impact partnerships. Collaborate to break down organizational silos and isolation.
2. Convene the people to engage the community to expand awareness and understanding about the adverse effects of childhood trauma and the benefits of positive childhood experiences to develop skills to mitigate past, present and future trauma.
3. Recruit community stakeholders with a current understanding of the effects of trauma in our community. Align inter-organization, operational processes to mutually reinforce and maximize collective impact. Commit to collaboration and continuous communication.
4. Identify and align sustainable funding sources committed to supporting strong families and communities that mitigate the effects of trauma. Convene funders with community stakeholders.
5. Support community resiliency activities that align with CPR Vision, Mission and principals through CPR’s administration and fiscal support.
Please spend some time browsing our pages to learn more about plans for collaborative growth.